Tuesday, November 14, 2006

32 weeks and counting!

If I could do a little dance, I would be dancing all around! I've made it to 32 weeks! I actually feel great today. I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night, but I feel much better than yesterday. It's been about a week since I've developed this rash. During the day it's fine, but as soon as I even think about going to bed, it strikes up ten-fold! From the beginning I've been taking Benadryl, but I don't think it's working anymore. So then my husband Chad went and bought me cortizone cream (spelling is wrong I know). That soothes it for awhile, but in the middle of the night, everything wears off. The only thing that I can do is cry and scratch! I know I shouldn't but man it feels good for a bit!
Other than that, I maybe have about 5-6 contractions a day! If I have more, I wouldn't even know. Those are just the ones that stop me in my tracks. Anyway, I feel great. My last day of work will be this saturday and I'm very sad. I know I'll be going back in a few months, but it just makes me sad.
Ok, so I think that's all for now.

No comments: