Sunday, March 2, 2008

WEATHER!!!!

This is definately Colorado for ya...almost 80 degrees outside yesterday...4 inches of snow today!
I love where I'm from!
I only wish it would've waited at least 1 more day to snow. I had to work yesterday so I wasn't able to enjoy the sun. It is kind of nice to have a snow day today, I could use the laziness.
To my last post, I'm feeling much better. I have the next 2 days off and I'm going to enjoy them. I've got to somehow figure out why my license has been suspended, an unpaid speeding ticket perhaps, I don't know. But obviously I can't be driving with a suspended license.
We did have to put our 2nd dog down. All within 6 months we've had to put 2 dogs down. It makes me very sad. I really wish we didn't have to put our "1st born" down, but she just couldn't be trusted with the kids. She was my dog, Burton was Chads. He's still pretty broken up about it, but Burton was not well. Arthritis of the back and stomach issues. I do have to say, it's pretty strange to come home and not be greeted by him. But they're both up in doggy heaven playing together.
Ahh, my kids. I think they must be going through a growing phase right now. They aren't eating a whole lot, they're not sick, and they want to sleep all the time! They're so smart. They just amaze us every day. I can't wait for them start talking, or can I?

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

Well, once the talking starts it never seems to stop, so it is a mixed blessing. For instance, I can count on one hand the number of times Ella (3 yo) actually took a breath in between words today. Other than the 1.7 minute "rest" she took this afternoon, her gums were flapping all day long!! My ears are so tired. Enjoy the quiet now while you have it, but when they do start to talk it is amazing and funny and awesome too!!