Thursday, February 7, 2008

Naps...

So I figured out how to get them to take 2 naps still. Apparently I was letting them sleep too long for their morning nap, so they were just not tired enough to take another nap later in the day. But way too tired to not go to bed until 7pm. The trick is to wake them up during their nap. I only had to do it once so far, the rest of the days they've been waking up on their own. I just can't believe that they need that much sleep, but hey I am not complaining. I love having my time to myself. And make that 2 times a day.
We'll now just see how long their morning nap continues. I don't see it going away any time soon. They are cranky after only being up for a short period. I don't see why, I mean, good grief you just woke up from sleeping for almost 11 hours!!!

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

Jessi, I just wanted to say I'm glad blogging more frequently was one of your resolutions. As for the napping thing, I say don't try to figure it out, just go with what works at the moment and expect it to change at any given time!